Our Model: 1-3-5-1
Acquiring information on skills, techniques, and models is essential for developing leaders.
“As iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another.” (Proverbs 27:17)
Deliberate practice in a particular context is a paramount component of learning to lead.
Self-reflection and external evaluation solidifies and deepens learning.
• Seminars — 5 instructional seminars over 2-1/2 days each will deliver new models, insights, and concepts for participants.
• Executive Coaching — Each participant will be assigned a coach for one 75-minute coaching session each month.
• Participant Cohort — Participants will be assigned to a cohort of no more than six who will meet monthly to learn from
and encourage one another.
• Praxis Projects — Participants will select three initiatives within their context for practicing their leadership development.
• Faith Community Praxis Team — A faith community of supportive individuals will meet quarterly, supported by the
assigned coach, to provide feedback and to work on the community’s leadership environment.